Here we go….it’s Monday again and it’s raining … double thumbs down!! 😦
My dog hates rain…especially thunderstorms. We taught her ever since she was a puppy to stay downstairs. She follows this rule except everytime it rains, she would come upstairs to find us. I think somehow in her mind, upstairs is her sanctuary. To be honest, if there’s a hurricane, the roof would get blown off first so it’s actually safer to be downstairs or even better, the basement! If only she knew…..
Anyways, this blonde cutie was waiting outside my bedroom this morning at 6:15AM.
But later I found out that she needed to go to the washroom really badly!!! So she probably came up to find someone to open the backyard door!
I am pretty certain I have the best boss in the world. Not only did he fix my vandalized bike 2 wks ago, he also gave me a referral to his physiotherapist today for my injured foot. He suspected that I injured my Achilles tendon. I immediately called his physio after work to make an appointment. It’s pricey especially the 1st consultation, but if she can fix me before my 10K in May, I will be eternally grateful.
I’ll see how my appointment goes come this Wednesday after work…..fingers crossed.
I had another pineapple bun. I know they are not healthy at all but when my mom buys them on weekends, I must eat them until they are gone. They are so tasty….it’s basically the only “Asian bakery” buns I eat. Thank goodness, I think they’ll be all gone by the end of today. My breakfast:
- 1 pineapple bun
- 1 big glass of H2O
- 1/2 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk (Almond Breeze)
- 16oz of French Pressed Gingerbread flavoured Coffee, To-Go (Van Houtte, I love you!! I have been addicted to this flavour lately. It’s Christmas in a mug!)
Laser was watching me prepare breakfast this morning.
I had oatmeal! Look at the yummy-ness in this container that I prepared last night. I added a package of oatmeal & some water on top….stick it in microwave for 2 min. Oatmeal is so versatile -my imagination just goes wild. In this oatmeal concoction, I put in:
- 1 Empire Apple, chopped into little pieces
- 1 mashed banana
- 4 frozen mango chunks
- a small handful of puffed wheat cereal
- a couple of dark chocolate chip
- 1/2 spoonful of Organic Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 spoonfuls of pumpkin puree
- dash of cinnamon & pumpkin pie spice
Snacks I brought to work today:
- 1 grapefruit & 1 orange that I prepared last night
- 1 Red plum (didn’t end up eating it…ate ~15 raw almonds instead)
- Kashi Fruit & Grain Granola Bar: Raspberry Chocolate
I realize I have way too much fruit today! I came home after work & had a square of Ritter Sport Extra Fine Dark Chocolate.